- Home > About Seodaemun-gu > Sisterhood Cities
Sisterhood Cities and Friendly Cooperation
- General Information
- Name of the Friendly Cooperation : Athens, Georgia, US
- Original Name: Athens Clarke County, Goergia, U.S.A.
- Date of MOU : June 5, 2015
- Place of MOU : City Hall of Athens, Georgia, US
- Location : Northeast of Georgia(Athens, Georgia, US)
- Land size : 306.1㎢
- Population : 120,266
- Features : City of education and culture, based on University of Georgia, US’s first state university
- Major Facilities : State Botanical Garden of Georgia, Sandy Creek Park, Lyndon House Art Center, Georgia Theater, etc.